Terminology for Large Organizations is a consortium of terminologists who promote terminology management as an essential part of corporate identity, content development, content management, and global communications in large organizations.
- Terminology Starter Guide
- TermBase eXchange (TBX)
- External Resources
- Terminology Events
Industry Events and Conferences with Relevance to Terminology Management
- Localization World: October 26-28, 2016 in Montreal, Canada
- American Translators Association (ATA) Annual Conference 2016: November 2-5, 2016 in San Francisco, USA. Sessions on terminology
- tcworld conference 2016: November 8-10, 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany
- VIII European Terminology Summit 2016: November 14-15, 2016 in Luxembourg
- ToTh Workshop 2016: November 25, 2016 in Paris, France
- CompuTerm 2016: December 12, 2016 in Osaka, Japan
- tcworld conference 2017: February 23-24, 2017 in Bangalore, India
- Terminology Round Table at LocWorld Vancouver: October 29, 2014 in Vancouver, Canada.
TerminOrgs participants: Palle Petersen, Hanne Smaadahl