Terminology for Large Organizations is a consortium of terminologists who promote terminology management as an essential part of corporate identity, content development, content management, and global communications in large organizations.
- Terminology Starter Guide
- TermBase eXchange (TBX)
- External Resources
- Terminology Events
Who is the guide for?
You, if you want to know:
- How terminology management helps organisations increase profits and cut costs;
- What advice experienced terminology managers have to share;
- How to get started with implementing a terminology management database;
- How terminology management benefits internal communications, technical writing, translation, localization, and customer service;
- What the risks of terminology management are, and how to mitigate them;
- What a terminology management workflow might look like;
- What kind of people to hire to manage terminology;
- What kinds of terminology tools exist; or
- What best practices for terminology management exist.
TerminOrgs offers the Terminology Starter Guide
What is it?
A guide on the essentials of terminology management as a profession and a practice.
Who wrote it?
People who have real-world experience with managing terminology in private and public large organisations, and even some people who help create terminology management tools.